Ginger is a flowering plant and has widespread applications in folk medicine.
In the thirteenth century Europe, one pound of ginger was valued at the price of one live sheep.
- originally from the same family as cardamom and turmeric , it was discovered in the jungles of southern asia
- Reduce feelings of stress, sadness, anxiety, lethargy, agitation, dizziness, and fatigue
- Used topically, Ginger Essential Oil soothes redness, eliminates bacteria, inhibits the signs of skin damage and aging, and restores color and radiance to a dull complexion. Can also used in hair or medicinally.
- ORGANIC + HANDCRAFTED + VEGAN
- We take your bath time seriously. Our organic handmade soap are the perfect way to unwind and invigorate your senses. Colourful, fizzy, and fragrant, each soap is full of cold pressed natural essential oils, real flower petals, and all natural, vegan ingredients. Soak in the physical and mental benefits - You deserve it!
- ALL-NATURAL INDULGENCE
- Our unique blend natural essential oils, real flower petals, all natural vegan ingredients and Epsom salts ensures soft, smooth, and luxurious skin. Our soap will leave your skin hydrated and moisturized!
- THERAPEUTIC + MOISTURIZING
- Formulated for Normal/Dry skin. Each soap is designed specifically for your unique needs. Organic essential oils moisturize your dry skin and can ease your muscle discomfort while the aromatherapy helps provide therapeutic benefits
- RELAX, REJUVENATE, REFRESH
- With 100% essential oil ingredients, each aromatherapy has different function and benefits
- Pure Essential oil
- Saponified Coconut oil/ Sodium Cocoate
- Saponified Olive oil/ à Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Saponified Grapeseed oil
- Natural cosmetic colour
- Weight 125g/bar
- Palm oil free. Vegan. Natural ingredients
- Cosmetic Number: 03330170
- Made in Canada